POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Jesus, Ghandi, MLK and ....Madonna??


Madonna (whose ego has no bounds) told Sirius radio in an interview on Wednesday that she is modeling her life on leaders like Martin Luther King, Gandhi and Jesus Christ. She said:


'For me we all need to be Jesus in our time. Jesus' message was to love your neighbor as yourself, and these are people in need. I hope that people got that message...Of course some people thought 'Oh, she's just being controversial, she's just getting on a cross and trying to piss people off,' but that wasn't my intention at all...I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon - but I want to stay alive.'


She wants to be like Jesus now? Does that mean we can crucify her? Andy Dick is closer to becoming the 'Jesus-MLK-Ghandi-Lennon' Hybrid then Madonna ever would and he's a total douche. Every time this woman opens her mouth the more retarded the crap that comes out becomes - especially the 'but I want to stay alive' comment. I'm sure in her world Jesus was an astronaut in an elite star fighter unit who went by the call sign 'Captain Awesome' - but if that were true, who WOULDN'T want to be Jesus? JESSSSSUS!!