POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Ho-hum, it's the Kim Kardashian sex tape


I wasn't going to post anything about this sex tape, but since it seems to be all over the 'information super-highway' I figured I'd put in my two cents worth.


So HERE is the trailer of the video featuring Kim Ka-va-sumthing-balahoo and the brother of singer/killer Brandy, Ray J. I'll be honest, the thought of watching the sex tape of a Hollywood nobody whose only claim to fame is chillin' with the Hiltons and her daddy defended OJ, is boring at best. If you gave me choice of watching her video or Coco the Monkey doing sign language, I'd probably punch you in the crotch for giving me such terrible options, then watch the damn monkey. Enjoy.