POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris pleads no contest


Paris Hilton plead no contest to her DUI today and was placed on 36 months probation, ordered to pay a $1,500 fine, and forced to attend an alcohol education program. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

I have to admit though, I felt bad for her - reminds me of the time I drove hammered all the way home only to wake up the next morning to find a man stuck in my windshield. Minus the initial awkwardness, he was a pleasant conversationalist - and if he didn't bleed to death I'm sure we would have been fantastic friends. Rest in peace Windshield Willy....rest in peace.....(and if you come back to haunt me, your wallet was empty when I found it...honest!)

Oh right, more of Paris' day in court here.