POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

New diva alert: Scarlett Johansson


Accusations have been flying that the Lost In Translation star has been diva-ish in her behavior while filming the new Justin Timberlake video for 'What goes around...comes around'

Johansson was said to have thrown a fit (or 'hissy-fit' as mom calls 'em) when she wasn't allowed to smoke on set, she was overhead to say: 'How come we have fire dancers, but I can't smoke?' Also, eating in front of her was also reportedly banned, with her bodyguard telling crew members to go somewhere else if they were going to eat.

I for one think she's got a great point, I hate people eating infront of me. Just yesterday I saw a homeless man eating tuna sandwich in front of me - I was so disgusted that I grabbed the wheel out of the bus driver's hands and ran the bastard over! The nerve...EATING near me....

I have to admit though, when you're as hot as Scarlett Johansson is, you're allowed to be as demanding as you want. She is so hot I would pay a million dollars just to drink her dirty uncle's bathwater...you know, just to feel close to her like a normal person would do...normal.....person...