POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Kelly Osbourne is Playboy?


File this one under 'vomit inducing story of the year.' It had been reported that Kelly Osbourne would like to pose nude in Playboy, she said:

"I'd go fully nude, but I'd have to have some airbrushing on my tits."

Some airbrushing? SOME??!! With the amount of airbrushing needed to make her look attractive she won't even be recognizable...you could show me her Playboy spread, a pear and a Tickle Me Elmo doll and I couldn't tell which one was her.

To even contemplate opening that issue of Playboy I'd have to be drunk enough to sleep with a goat....well that's a six-pack...I'd need at least a keg to look at her. The only book she should be featured naked in would be Moby Dick. YARRRR!!