POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Kate Winslet wants to French-kiss Meryl Streep


Kate Winslet once asked Meryl Streep if she could French-kiss her. The some-times hot actress from 'The Holiday' was so exited to meet her idol at a recent awards ceremony she accidentally blurted out the embarrassing offer, As reported in In Style magazine Winslet said:

"I went up to her and said, 'Oh my God, I love you so much, I would happily tongue-kiss you right now!"'
She explained: "Doing things on a whim, taking risks - I definitely have that side. It drives Sam (her husband) mad."


Have you ever seen a man die before? Me neither, but I'd assume it's pretty close to what those two kissing would resemble. But I got to cut her some slack, I'm the same way when I meet people I respect...like the time I offered Cal Ripken Jr a hand job then I met him at a sports convention...I tell you, for a guy that can play 2,000+ games in a row he sure doesn't have a lot of 'stamina'