POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Brandy is getting sued for $50 million


Huh, I just think I gave away the whole story in the title there....so if you still care, he's the update:


A day after the California Highway Patrol recommended Brandy be charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter, the parents of the woman killed in the car accident announced they're suing her for $50 million, with the wrongful-death suit claiming Brandy drove recklessly when she caused the accident.


I would say 'Sucks to be Brandy right now' but it seems our homegirl has $50 million in the bank to be sued for! If I had that kind of money, I'd treat the world like my own personal video game... run over every one in sight and just settle those badboys out of court. Unless it was Night Court, because that case would end in pure hilarity!