POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris and Nicki Hilton: world savers...


...or Paris and Nicki: sluts who just pose for stupid pictures. If I were that rich I'd act like an idiot for a few years, but I'm certain I'd get sick of it and eventually do something rewarding with all those dollar bills, but not the Hilton girls - they are simply content to make themselves look like bigger morons every single day.

I haven't seen anything this stupid since I baked myself into that Christmas cake and waited outside a girl's house for hours and hours on Christmas Eve to no avail. Why did I bake myself into a cake you ask? Because of the restraining order retards! It's not like I can just show up at her house like that..duh...but I'll be damned if that cake didn't taste like people! Westsyyyyyyde!