POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Nicole Richie busted for DUI



Nicole Richie was arrested for a DUI early this morning when she was spotted driving her SUV the wrong way on the 134 Freeway in Burbank.

When the CHP (not the two hot guys on the motorbikes) responded, Richie was stopped in the carpool lane and was alone in the vehicle. When cops approached the vehicle, Richie was on her cellphone. Law enforcement officers tell TMZ Nicole Richie admitted she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot. A preliminary alcohol screening device revealed that Nicole was not under the influence of alcohol.

Judging by her size I'd assume it would take nothing more then a slimfast shake and two ice cubes to get her tanked. But I hold nothing against her, I was arrested for a similar offense just recently; DUOL...driving under the influence of LOVE...that's right ladies, I drive SEXY....yes I do....