POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Nick Lachey is world's biggest moron


To be filed under 'bone-head move of the centuy' Nick Lachey turned down a threesome involving a mom and daughter because he found the women "creepy" since they were from Nebraska. The 33-year-old said:

"I was propositioned by a mother and a daughter back in 1997 when 98 Degrees were performing. In some places, the mother-daughter combination might be intriguing but not so much in Nebraska. It was kind of creepy."

Seriously, by Nick turning down that threesome I'm going out on a limb here and saying he's worse then Hilter. You don't have to be Socrates to figure that that would be the coolest thing ever, a mom and a daughter. By saying no, I guess our safe assumption is that we just have to assume Nick is clinically retarded...either that or super-retarded (trust me, I'm a doctor - there is a difference).