POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Someone needs to introduce Britney to underpants




Please, please put down that sandwhich, you don't want any food in your stomach while contemplating these shots. It seems that Britney's embarrassing photos from last week were not enough, we have just been given the 'treat' of seeing Britney Spears sitting in a mini-skirt sans-underpants (I refuse to use the term 'panties' at any time - it reminds me of my crossdressing days far too vividly, it's just high heels now thank you). I think our American friends should forget about the war in Iraq, we have just found an even bigger issue to rally behind; keep Britney at home at all times and for God sakes, no mini skirts!

I've provided only the censored image above, if you'd prefer to see it all hold onto your stomach and click here.