POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

The sad, sad life of Reese Witherspoon...


Reese Witherspoon has turned to Renee Zellweger for support during her divorce proceedings from her gay quasi-bearded ex husband...

The two were spotted the celebrity haunt 'Cut' in Beverly Hills on Friday and Renee was seen patting a sad Reese on her shoulder and trying to cheer her up as Reese picked at her food. The two were later joined by fellow diner (and very divorced) Bruce Willis, who left his party to join the pair. Poor Bruce, knowing those two, I'm sure the sheer boredum of their company led him to slip into a massive coma...

But more importantly...look at Reese's chin! My opinion is that that's why she's divorced and now single, it's friggin' huge! It keeps getting bigger each year. Trust me, rent 'Fear' then 'Walk the Line' and tell me I'm wrong....I will print a retraction if that's the case.