POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris, Jay-Z & Puke...that's hot!



So Paris pukes on stage? I mean is that really so bad? I have orgies with my stuffed animals and feel no guilt...does that make me a bad person? Where did I put Winnie the Pooh...?

Me aside, here is the story that started it all - a recap thanks to a member of Jay-Z's audience:

Paris Hilton ...was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good 5 hours," Radin wrote on his MySpace site. "Now don't get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch. She must have pulled a compact out of her bag every 6 minutes to stare at herself and pose while Jay-Z was performing 18 inches from us." When Jay-Z left the stage, according to Radin, it was Hilton's moment. "Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from a Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her 'record' on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs," writes Radin. "She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves. . . I find the music business charming."

Paris puking on stage? I have to admit, it sounds as though this was probably her best performance ever. Now sorry, gotta run seems the damn Carebears are missing again...Read more here.