POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Brad and Angie spend Thanksgiving in Vietnam


My twin brother Brad Pitt is yet again posing as me in an attempt to steal my life. He was spotten with his (my) lady Angelina Jolie as they were riding on a motorcycle earlier this morning in downtown Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam where they will be spending Thanksgiving.

This is their second surprise visit as it came shortly after a surprise visit to Cambodia where Angie pledged to set up yet another charity project .

The third surprise visit will be me, outside Angelina's window, crying and wearing nothing but a stained turkey outfit, begging for her love...and the fourth surprise visit will be my mom, to prison, to pick me up and pay my bail - it seems in Asia they don't accept my subway tokens as payment. Vietnamese jerks!