POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Tomkat to be married this weekend!


Pending the legalization of gay marriage it seems Tom Cruise will be taking the plunge this weekend with his Stepford Housewife Katie Holmes.

How do I know this? Well, based on the hoopla surrounding the Scientology Celebrity Center in LA it seems as though they are gearing up for a huge event. It's either Tomkat's wedding or the return Xenu or perhaps that kid from Flight of the Navigator...

I must admit, I'm a big sucker for weddings myself...and I'm very much looking forward to seeing Tom and Katie's wedding video to count the instances where Katie mouths 'KILL ME!' to the camera. Don't worry Tom, I've been there too! Just keep on spiking their drinks and they'll never leave.