POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

J-Love is getting fat


Jennifer Love Hewitt seems to be attacking the all-you-can eat buffet as hard as Mel Gibson attacks the Jews! I mean, look at this picture...

However, I must admit, I can understand where she is coming from...you get into a relationship, get comfortable, stop working out and put on a bit of weight. It happens to the best of us. But look at those hips!! They don't lie and I'm disgusted!! If Captain Ahab where here he'd spear this Moby Dick!

My advise to J-Love's boyfriend; get all the money and presents you can get outta this one, then for God sakes - trade her in for a thinner model! Remember, it's okay to test-drive while you still own. If not, how will you know what you want when you bring the old model to the junk yard?