POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

It's Official: Jen and Vince are getting Married!


Us Weekly has report that it's official, Jen and Vince are finally engaged (I reported this eons ago) to no one's surprise. The part that really kills me is that I think Vince is a pretty cool guy, but read the following quote from Us Weekly:

"They're engaged!" a friend of the couple's tells Us, adding, "Vince almost cries whenever he tells the story of the proposal."

Vince ALMOST CRIES?? Is this not Trent from Swingers? The owner of Speaker City in Old School? Is he not the coolest man alive? The why is he crying when he tells the story? Guys, let me put this to you straight - unless you want to be confused for Lance Bass there are only two situations when it's okay for a man to cry; if you're kicked in the nuts by a much larger man OR if you hear the following word from your doctor 'the herpes test came back positive'. That's it! But then again, that just could be my jealousy talking...now where's my doctor's phone number?