POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Tomkat Pregnant Again?


Is this the sign of the Antichrist? I'm certain I read about this in Revelations - Tom Cruise and Katie 'Kate' Holmes may be pregnant yet again. The first question that comes to my mind is that if this is true, what does Tom's boyfriend think?

It seems there is enough speculation of this story that it is now being printed as fact in reputable sources, such as popculturepundit (I'm like Dan Rather, but even less reliable). However, if you want a 'real source' check out US Magazine on newsstands this week to read more on this story.

My opinion is that these manufactured rumours are building more and more questions about their relationship in general and the ever popular missing baby Suri. Is this perhaps simply to bump up the asking price of exclusive pictures? Wait and see.