POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan does Matthew McConaughey


Up until recently, Lindsay Lohan has been rumoured to be dating Harry Morton, the founder of the Pink Taco Restaurant. Yes, you read that right, the Pink Taco (I wonder what he's eating tonight).

But recently, Lindsay has been seen with a new man. Matthew McConaughey was hosting a casual party at his place in Malibu and apparently Lindsay was all over him infront of all the guests! Matthew, how far have you fallen from Penelope to LiLo? I'm certain Lindsay "Fire Crotch" Lohan has more STDs then Matlock viewers have adult diapers. I mean, I'd hit that, but unlike Matthew I'm both desperate and disease ridden (man, I really have to take that out of my Lavalife profile).

Read about it here.