POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Britney Spears: Frugal, Forgetful and Fugly


When it comes to finding a good deal I always think "Britney Spears". Well, actually, when I think Britney it's usually 'high chance of running over Sean Preston with her riding lawnmower before any chances of her pop career re-launching'. But for the sake of this story, let's focus on the former.

If you have a look at the picture above you'll see Brit wearing her cheap $34 necklace from Banana Republic with the price tag still on. Man, that's embarrassing! Kinda reminds me of the time when I showed up at the dinner party and I left the price tag on my Russian mail-order bride. Now that's a real conversation killer! But let me tell you, Olga was the best 500 Rubles I've ever spent!

Thanks to Dlisted for the scoop.