POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

See Paris' New Music Video 'Stars are Blind' (and apparently also retarded)


Want to see Paris Hilton's new music video 'Stars are Blind'? Neither did I – but I watched it. First impression: the stars aren't the only ones who are blind, so is this video director.

Save yourself the effort and let me just paint a picture for you: take every cliche you know from music videos and roll it up into a fantastical piece of crap. The only thing it's missing is a dance-off between rival gangs. It's so over the top and overdone I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and then I asked the guy at the desk beside me to pinch me and tell me I'm dirty like Paris. Then he left.

It opens with a tidal wave/beach scene reminiscent of Wicked Game by Chris Isaac - except the whole time I'm watching it I want to yell out 'Paris Hilton is swimming!! Get out of the water people!! HEEERPIES!!' Yeah, I know, I'd be a terrible life guard. Or life coach for that matter. Or a soccer coach, I just don't have the legs for those shorts.

Watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAJ58aEEW0&eurl=