POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris does Toronto


Paris does Toronto? In related news: An Outbreak of syphilis has overtaken Canada.

It just makes me feel dirty that Paris Hilton was in my hometown of Toronto, she was drinking my water, breathing my air...ewww...I'd rather share a sleeping bag with Hitler, Richard Simmons and Walt Disney's frozen head! I think the whole city needs to take a communal shower to wash off the dirt from that encounter.

Have a look at the picture - Paris wore a black wig hoping to disguise herself from the crowds and photogs (and maybe also her pimp?). Wearing a wig hoping to disappear the crowd? Nice try, but a trick that would really impress me if she could make her herpes disappear.