POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

3 arms are better then 2

Ok - if I was a newpaper editor and there was a baby born with three working arms I think I'd have far more creative headlines then what I've seen today.......maybe like 'Future Rock-Paper-Scissors Champ Born in China!' or 'Gimme a High-Fifteen!!'....

I hope they don't cut the third arm off - he could be a super-villain called 'Tripod - the slap-happy bank robber!' not to mention he'd be unbeatable when it would come to how many fingers he's holding behind his back.....

To read more about Jie-Jie (yeah - that's his name, his ass will be kicked for eternity...good thing he doesn't have 3 asses...) click below:

http://www.local6.com/news/9290536/detail.html